Sunday, May 6, 2007

Welcome to the new and improved "Stone Family Blog." If you are visiting this blog page, you are probably aware of my blogger troubles!!! For some odd reason, I no longer have access to my other blog, so I have decided to make the best of it, and create a new and improved blog...where I vow to post more often, take more pictures, and just be a better blogger!!! You can still visit my other page at http://keepingupwiththestones.blogspot.com but I cannot post anything new there.

We have, of course, been very busy since my last post. Our most exciting news is that Hannah got baptized last Wednesday night. It was a very special day in our family. Hannah has been a believer for a long time now, but on Wednesday, she went public with her faith and showed the world (and Satan) that God is the Lord of her life and she knows that Jesus died for her sins. Wow! What an awesome night!


We also celebrated Hannah's birthday last weekend. Her 12th birthday was actually on April 30, so we celebrated a little early. First we went to her first Intermediate school dance, then two of Hannah's friends spent the night, and we spent ALL day Saturday at Six Flags!!! Look below for pics of the dance and cake time. I didn't take my camera to Six Flags...I haven't gotten that brave yet. I lost my cell phone while riding on the Titan last Saturday (which, BTW, Hannah rode too!), so I don't know if the camera will ever be going to Six Flags!!!




3 comments:

Heather Field said...

Cool BLOG, almost as cool as mine!!! And what do you mean by "not that brave," anyone who spends ALL day at Six Flags with three preteens has exceeded brave!

Keri said...

Praise GOD!! :) That is so wonderful for Hannah!!!

Alice said...

Hi hannah,we love the pictures of you here.It sounds like you are doing so well,with everything you have been doing in school.Keep up all the good work you are doing.We hope to see you soon sweetie.All our love to you.Please tell family hi and we love them too.Nana :-)