Today was officially the last day of school. Hooray!!! We will be out for a FULL 3 months this year (not that I am trying to brag or anything!). The girls and I are looking forward to all kinds of fun...after I finish a few projects around the house, of course. :-)
This past week has been a busy one for Hannah, so this post is all about her.
First, she participated in "Fuel Idol" at church. It is their take on American Idol. The different groups make up dances and perform for votes. Hannah's group, The Sunshine Girls, danced to the song "Wind It Up." Hannah's group leader is a dance instructor, so it was pretty fancy!!!

Hannah also had a band concert this past week. She received her black string, whick is the final string for this year. She had to switch from trombone to percussion this past school year because of her bell's palsy. But she has made the most of it and is doing very well.
Here is Hannah with her good friend, Kristen.
1 comment:
Schools out for summer!!! :) YEAH!!! We get the 3 full months off too. WAHOOOOOO....
I hope some of your plans include a trip to Amarillo.
Post a Comment