We spent some time outside yesterday. Rich was putting down fertilizer and the girls were riding their scooters. It has been really nice weather around here for May...really mild. We have taken full advantage of it. This weekend NRH2O opens. It is a cool water park that Rich got us season passes to. So we will be going to check it out! I can't wait. Well, all except the bathing suit part! :-) Oh, well...I am sure there will be so many people there that no one will even care how I look in my swimming suit (except, of course, me!!!) Wednesday, May 9, 2007
Outside Fun
We spent some time outside yesterday. Rich was putting down fertilizer and the girls were riding their scooters. It has been really nice weather around here for May...really mild. We have taken full advantage of it. This weekend NRH2O opens. It is a cool water park that Rich got us season passes to. So we will be going to check it out! I can't wait. Well, all except the bathing suit part! :-) Oh, well...I am sure there will be so many people there that no one will even care how I look in my swimming suit (except, of course, me!!!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
D'Sha' had talked about that park before. Her family loves it!!! I hope you guys enjoy it too. Not sure if there will be much swimming going on up here. Swim suits are sooooo not my thing.
Post a Comment