Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to my own great mom, my dear mother-in-law, and all the other awesome moms that read my blog!!!

I hope you all had a fantastic Mother's Day!




I had a great day. I woke up to sweet cards and gifts. Allegiance had a hard time understanding that the card she filled out was for me and not for her! I got a very cool new Bible, a book , and the new Martina McBride CD. (I love the "Anyway" song.) Hannah had also made me an wonderful book that she wrote about me. It was awesome!!! Then we went to church where they honored the moms with a special prayer.


After church, we went to the Hilton Hotel for a special Mother's Day brunch that Rich had gotten reservations for. It was so delicious!!! What a special treat! Not only did I not have to cook, but it was so amazing...there were all types of breakfast foods, lunch foods, dinner foods, and desserts!!! Allegiance loved the idea of going back for more! It was truly a special day for me!!!


And here is one of my little princesses in her new swimsuit. We went swimming for a little bit while Hannah and Rich were at a Texas Rangers game on Saturday. It didn't last long though because of storms.

3 comments:

Heather Field said...

SO CUTE!!! Polka dots make it all the cuter, but I think Allegiance would look cute wearing a paper bag! What a ham!

mom diane said...

You are a great mom also, Michelle, you are a sweet and wonderful daughter. I am so happy to be your mom. and I love your blog page!!!!!

Keri said...

I love the pictures. Sounds like you had a wonderful day Michelle!! :)