Saturday, September 15, 2007

Been So Long!

Wow! I didn't realize it had been SOOO long since I had posted!

Our computer crashed about a month ago and we got it fixed, but with the start of school and all, I have had no time to post.

So tonight, the kids are in bed, and I decided it was time to UPDATE! But, unfortunately, all the software was wiped off our computer in the fix. So, I can't get any pictures to download from our digital camera!!! Gotta love technology!

I got the girls pictures made today, so I had those pics to scan and post at least (and they are CUTE!), but then my scanner wouldn't work for the same reason as the camera!

So, it looks like tomorrow I will be searching for the disks to load that stuff back on before I will be able to show off my beautiful little darlings. Or maybe I will talk my sweet husband into helping me... :-) Either way, no new pics until tomorrow. Sorry! And check back later!

1 comment:

Keri said...

YEAH!!!! Glad you're back!! :)